Xbox Emulator ( Cxbx 0.7.8c & Xeon 1.0 )
The emulator that came out as a surprise for all
This is an emulator for the X-BOX platform. Xeon runs only one commercial game and it is Halo NTSC version, it plays very roughly, the images are too slow to get in game, of course the emulator is still under development so let’s expect more for this great emulator.
If you want to run it properly, it is strongly recommended to have the next:
* Height: 3.1'
* Width: 11.8'
* Depth: 7.1'
* Weight: 8.8 lbs
* Media Type: DVD-ROM
* CPU: X86-to-RISC Intel Pentium III or Celeron 733 MHz
* RAM installed: 64 MB
* RAM technology: DDR SDRAM
* Cache size: 128 KB
* HDD Capacity: 8 GB
* Video Output: NVidia Xbox GPU 256-bit 2D/3D graphics acceleration
* Supported Video: NTSC S-Video Installed,Component video Installed,Composite video Installed
* Max resolution (external): 1920 x 1080 pixels Graphic Effects Shadows,Fog effects,Pixel Shaders,Vertex Shaders,Texture lighting,Bilinear filtering,Trilinear filtering
* Fill Rate: 4000 million pixels/sec
* Audio Processor: NVidia Xbox MCP
* Sound Output Mode: Stereo
* Memory Card: 8mb Flash
* Net: Intergrated 100mbps modem/LAN
* Ports: 1 Xbox AV output Xbox AV connector Installed,4 Game controller,1 Network RJ-45 Installed
* Windows XP
* Latest DirectX
* Pentium 4 2.0Ghz
* 1024mb RAM
* Recommended Video Cards: GeForce FX or Radeon 9200 Pro or higher